Author Topic: Questions  (Read 1437 times)

registrar

• View Profile
Questions
« on: September 18, 2010, 10:56:30 AM »
When using Arma, is there any way to force a reload other than to shoot a wall for 3 seconds?

When I see a Roper, another one somehow spawns behind me and attacks me, and gives almost no experience. Is this intended? Neither Tear nor Recette seem to even mention it...

On a level where everything seems to hit 20-30 damage on me, Will-o-wisps touch me for an impressive 1 or 2 damage. Why is this?

Is it best to keep Arma at a low level so that I get the most free cannon shots out of her?

How do I obtain the "Null-Parts" weapon? Do I really have to get it from a customer? If so, how rare is it?

Does the Slime King boss in the Crystal Nightmare boss rush drop anything? I made a list of items and what bosses drop them, but they haven't given me anything apart from Slime Stones or Livers yet.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 07:56:56 PM by registrar »

Xiaounlimited

• THE END HAS COME
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 11:12:08 AM »
When I see a Roper, another one somehow spawns behind me and attacks me, and gives almost no experience. Is this intended? Neither Tear nor Recette seem to even mention it...

This only started happening to me after 1.106..

SemtexJack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 03:32:02 PM »
On a level where everything seems to hit 20-30 damage on me, Will-o-wisps touch me for an impressive 1 or 2 damage. Why is this?

Will o wisps get progressively stronger the more you hang around the level/kill them.

registrar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 06:39:02 PM »
That's strange, because I killed 300+ of them and they were still hitting me for 1-2 damage. Even though they were level 99.