Author Topic: Recettear screenshots  (Read 15945 times)

Doniazade

• Yes, quite. *puff puff*
    • View Profile
    • My Recettear FAQ
Re: Recettear screenshots
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 09:36:33 AM »
And you calling everyone who even mildly insults you a troll is making you look like a jerkwad, thankyouverymuch. If I was actively trying to troll you I probably wouldn't do it on an account linked directly to my FAQ and spreadsheet.

Playing a game for 24 hours in a row sure is a symptom of a well-balanced life though.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 09:40:16 AM by Doniazade »
My FAQ and spreadsheet have been abandoned. Please refer to Blackguard's Recettear page instead.

Cornuthaum

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 09:57:06 AM »
When you call someone a cheater and a layabout, there might be some reason to voice one's anger.

BUT ANYWAYS. Less argueing, more recettear images!

Captain of the HMS Griffetear ship, Recette Lemongrass! (this is griff replying to Recette's "but you still want to marry Tear, no?")

Doniazade

• View Profile
    • My Recettear FAQ
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 10:11:14 AM »
When you call someone a cheater and a layabout, there might be some reason to voice one's anger.
It's 'or', not 'and'. I assumed he was a cheater because the alternative is playing the game enough to amass such a ridiculous amount of materials within the first couple of days since release, which I'd consider a far harsher insult. However, he's insisting that this is the case himself so I guess he's not a cheater then!
My FAQ and spreadsheet have been abandoned. Please refer to Blackguard's Recettear page instead.

Treki

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »
I was thinking about making one of these, but thanks for starting it up.

Are you sure Tear?

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb2/Azureshot/OhUTear.jpg

How?! How did you get to lvl 54 on day 3?!  Teach me the ways Master!

marcmagus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 11:00:03 AM »
Treki, on New Game+ you keep your Merchant Level.

SemtexJack

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 11:00:21 AM »
Because god forbid someone be passionate about a game, 24 hours isn't even the longest i've stayed up playing a game before. I'm an ex-wow player so i'm used to long sessions of up to 36 hours. Say what you will but its quite fun to see how long you can stay awake, especially since i had 3 days off work so I thought I may aswell. You could try insulting my life but then i'd tell you that this it was the first weekend in two months where I have not had plans to go out or travel somewhere, i've even been to london three times in the past couple of months, and I'm going to america on holiday next month.

Basically you're trying to justify your rude behaviour by altering your argument, but the truth is you have shown your true colours and damaged your credibility, and you're desperately seeking an out. A simple apology would suffice but apparently you're not mature enough to do that. You can desperately seek other ways to insult me, but the truth of the matter is this is the first game I have really enjoyed and become passionate about in a long time, and i'm quite sad that someone is seeking to insult me over it.

If you're not purposely trying to troll, then you're just not a very pleasant person, and I honestly feel sorry that you feel the need to bring such negativity into a thread on this forum that was completely unrelated.

I'm not going to continue this discussion any further since it has gone way off topic, but I hope you re-read the thread and think about how you would feel if somebody talked to you in the way you have talked to me.

Doniazade

• View Profile
    • My Recettear FAQ
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 11:07:09 AM »
I'm not desperate or seeking a way out of anything. The only one who has shown any true colors here is you with your absurdly unhealthy gaming habits. Seriously, I know players in Ensidia and not even they stay up for anything near 36 hours straight. You seriously need some perspective if you think that's anywhere close to sane in any situation whatsoever.

Treki

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 11:07:18 AM »
Wait you keep your merchant level money and supplies?

Wow this forum is active.

Cornuthaum

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2010, 11:12:34 AM »
Wait you keep your merchant level money and supplies?

You keep everything that isn't pix.

So it would be advisable to burn all your money - save 500k - on stuff before you pay off the last debt. I crashed the Silver Armor market by stocking four vending machines with silver armors (I bought over 150 of them) and selling them for two weeks straight.

Just go nuts and buy everything :D

marcmagus

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2010, 11:17:46 AM »
Treki, not money, but yes ML and supplies. They presumably spent Day 2 selling stuff to get all that money.

Doniazade, your accusation of "dirty cheater" made sense under the circumstances, and insulting people's decision to cheat on the forum for a game makes sense, but there's no call for insulting someone's life choices about how they spend their time here. Even if you personally find grinding boring (I'd agree) and spending 36 hours straight playing a game strange.

Xiaounlimited

• THE END HAS COME
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2010, 11:27:18 AM »

SemtexJack

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010, 11:31:48 AM »
You tried to give the little girl a pair of big melons? What are you? A plastic surgeon? XD

joshrl

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2010, 11:58:17 AM »

Agreed, I don't even have to be here anymore!

The forum's just running itself now.  ::)
TG: and a ruined cake! it was going 2 be so delish, but no
TG: it was claimed by the cruel and unforgiving sands of lopan

mutopis

• once you get the pix, then you get the powah
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2010, 01:02:05 PM »
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af169/mutopis/storeoldmensailor.png?t=1284584393

Dirty old man... If you noticed the shop is overrun with old men...

Poor Recette, she has to deal with this kind of characters...