Author Topic: Memory Photo 1 (Solved)  (Read 2650 times)

mizu

• View Profile
Memory Photo 1 (Solved)
« on: February 11, 2012, 07:09:23 PM »
Hi,

Yeah....somehow I seemed to have missed this one. If someone could please give me a hint that would be awesome.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 12:45:27 PM by mizu »

Ultimate Chicken

• View Profile
Re: Memory Photo 1
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 07:11:40 PM »
It's in the very first cave system you come to in the game. There's an area with brambles you should've come across if you've explored enough; take Stella in there.

mizu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 07:59:59 PM »
Thanks Ultimate Chicken, however, that is the location for the 3rd Memory Photo not the 1st.

Narmy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 08:48:50 PM »
I remember riding a falling spike trap back up to the top to find that one. I can't remember if it was in the first cave or the wind shrine though.

6o4[huynh]

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 08:59:49 PM »
If I recall correctly, then the hint is the first dungeon (where you get Arche's orb) and try to look up.

Ultimate Chicken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 03:49:34 AM »
Thanks Ultimate Chicken, however, that is the location for the 3rd Memory Photo not the 1st.

Whoops, sorry, there's supposed to be 2 in the very first dungeon and I mostly collect chests without seeing which is which. The spike trap hint should be the correct one.

Get to the boss room of the First Cave System/Dungeon. Head the *other way*. That'll deadend in a room with 2 chests. ONE of them will trigger a spike trap (if you've opened both chests before, take note that trapped chests reset and will be closed when you enter the room again). Ride the spike trap up to reach an area with 3 chests. One should contain the photo you're looking for.

mizu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 12:45:10 PM »
Thank you so much: Narmy, 6o4[huynh], and Ultimate Chicken. :)