Author Topic: Item list?  (Read 21667 times)

Cojackol

• View Profile
Item list?
« on: February 04, 2012, 01:03:50 PM »
I tend to like to collect/never sell equipment in games, and I was wondering if anyone has a list of equipment/items that appear in the game?  I'm at the end of the game, and I've noticed from the manual that Arche has a "Saint's Brooche" and "Chainmail" equipped, neither of which I have found in shops or from random enemy drops, so I'm kind of wondering what else I may have missed.

Also, is there any other opportunity to buy the Ghost Blaster other than the one night in Chatreux?

Cojackol

• View Profile
Re: Item list?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 06:40:41 PM »
No one out of 90 people knows where to get a Saint's Brooche?

marken35

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 08:19:45 PM »
No one out of 90 people knows where to get a Saint's Brooche?

I have one, but don't quite remember exactly where I got it. I believe it's in a chest by the far right of the third level of the final dungeon. Not that my giving you those vague instructions might do any good, but it's a start. Someone else might have better details on its location.

mirioki

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 08:08:30 AM »
you gain the saint's brooch behind the locked door you can only open with the randomized code you get after beating the game.

I haven't the faintest idea where to find the chainmail.

Siam

• View Profile
    • My blog about games, art and cheats
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 06:10:16 PM »
I tend to like to collect/never sell equipment in games, and I was wondering if anyone has a list of equipment/items that appear in the game?

Yep, I just compiled a list of 171 items yesterday - you can see it in my blog here:

http://thaiwonders.com/design/371/fortune-summoners-items-cheats/

This should cover all the items there are, but if you know of one that's not listed there, or want to know what a certain item does, let me know.

Item codes are also included, in case someone wants to turn their underwear collection into a bunch of Saint's Brooches. ;D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 06:55:58 PM by Siam »

marken35

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 07:50:51 AM »
I tend to like to collect/never sell equipment in games, and I was wondering if anyone has a list of equipment/items that appear in the game?

Yep, I just compiled a list of 171 items yesterday - you can see it in my blog here:

Thanks for the list, Siam. I can see that I haven't touched a lot of the items in the game yet. What in blazes is a Cheep-Cheep Hammer anyway? Sadly, I'm incapable of using the codes as I can't seem to figure out how to use them with the engine. Was hoping to see an increased stack size for best herbs. Bummer.

Anyone mind telling me what that hammer is though? I can imagine it being somewhat similar to a certain legendary item within the game.

One more thing, Siam... How'd you find all those items? I can definitely say that I've never seen the Hishi-Mochi, Jack o Lantern, some of the capes, among others. Also, was there ever any use for the bath salts? O_o

Luane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 12:06:42 PM »
Thanks for the list, Siam. I can see that I haven't touched a lot of the items in the game yet. What in blazes is a Cheep-Cheep Hammer anyway? Sadly, I'm incapable of using the codes as I can't seem to figure out how to use them with the engine. Was hoping to see an increased stack size for best herbs. Bummer.

Anyone mind telling me what that hammer is though? I can imagine it being somewhat similar to a certain legendary item within the game.

One more thing, Siam... How'd you find all those items? I can definitely say that I've never seen the Hishi-Mochi, Jack o Lantern, some of the capes, among others. Also, was there ever any use for the bath salts? O_o
Cheep-Cheep Hammer | Attack +30 | Chance to cause Confusion
Slime Slayer | Attack +40 | Effective against Slimes
Mageblade | Attack +65, Spirit +10, MP +20
Sleep Staff | Attack +26, Spirit +8 | Chance to cause Sleep
Moonfeather Robe | Defense +48, Resist +26, MP +50
Moon Ring | MP +50
Vivvy Light | Revive at 1 HP
Magic Melon | Recover 200~250 MP
These are additional items from Deluxe

Stinger | Attack +96
Black Rose | Attack +85, Spirit +15
Premium Rod | Attack +65, Spirit +34
Black Plate | Defense +52 | Fire Resist
You get these by collecting a dungeon multiple times in Deluxe

I believe Stocking, Hishi-Mochi and Jack-O-Lantern are items you'd receive on specific dates
Water Cape and Fire Cape are a rare drop from the two Mages

feathin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 01:56:27 PM »
Anyone know what items like Doll's Hand (chest in catacombs), Broken Lamp (dropped by a ghost), and Bath Salts are for?  Just flavor, or is there some point to them?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:13:36 PM by feathin »

mirioki

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »
Broken Lamp is something you need to give to your father eventually.

The other two, no clue.

Siam

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 07:43:12 PM »
Thanks for the list, Siam. I can see that I haven't touched a lot of the items in the game yet. What in blazes is a Cheep-Cheep Hammer anyway?
Luane did a great job describing it above, though the in-game description states 'a hammer that confuses any enemy it hits' which is probably a bit of a stretch.

Sadly, I'm incapable of using the codes as I can't seem to figure out how to use them with the engine. Was hoping to see an increased stack size for best herbs. Bummer.
First you need to find the address that controls items in your inventory. A good place to do this early on is the item shop you start out at. As soon as you are able to buy stuff, you can just alternately buy/sell a couple items and search for the changed memory values in CE accordingly. A 4byte search gets you the address in about 5-6 steps.

Once you have the address, just plug in any value from the item table, then open your inventory to confirm that your item turned into the stuff you wanted it to. That's all there is to it! :)

Hope this helps! I'll also write a more detailed blog post about this on the weekend, 'cause others might have the same question too.

One more thing, Siam... How'd you find all those items?
Started out as above, then found out the relationship between the values of two neighboring items, and then generated the list of values in Excel. Then came the fun part of plugging in every value and noting down what they actually are in the game. :)

Ultimate Chicken

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 09:24:46 PM »
These are additional items from Deluxe

You get these by collecting a dungeon multiple times in Deluxe

IIRC we don't have the DX version, just a normal version with the graphics. Are these actually in the game still? Particularly when re-completing a visited dungeon seems to have no other effects...

Siam

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 10:05:48 PM »
If by 'in the game' you mean are they functionally in there and not just by name, then yes: you can equip equippables and the effects apply to the character just like any regular item does. Whether they are actually obtainable through regular gameplay, I don't know, since I unlocked these with a lvl. 1 character.

Although the items' English names and descriptions suggest that the CF guys translated these as well, and why would they do that if the stuff wasn't obtainable to begin with? ;)

Lord of Nightmares

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 11:13:17 PM »
The Ghost Blaster is missable unfortunately, meaning you can't get it again if you somehow didn't purchase it from the shop at night.

I too have no idea where to find the Chainmail. The best armor that I've gotten for Arche is the one that you purchase from Chatreaux for 9,600 G if I'm not mistaken, while the Sana and Stella's best outfits are found in the final dungeon.

Luane

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 11:50:35 PM »
IIRC we don't have the DX version, just a normal version with the graphics. Are these actually in the game still? Particularly when re-completing a visited dungeon seems to have no other effects...
Stinger, Black Rose, Premium Rod and Black Plate are unlocked by giving 黒鉄鋼 which you get from clearing 不思議な迷宮 to the Weapon Shop.
The rest of the items are found in Chests in that dungeon, I believe.

Franuka

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 07:05:27 AM »
The Ghost Blaster is missable unfortunately, meaning you can't get it again if you somehow didn't purchase it from the shop at night.

I too have no idea where to find the Chainmail. The best armor that I've gotten for Arche is the one that you purchase from Chatreaux for 9,600 G if I'm not mistaken, while the Sana and Stella's best outfits are found in the final dungeon.

The Chainmail is Arche's best sellable armor, and it's sold by Tonkiness's blacksmith. I believe it's unlocked before the final dungeon (after you unseal Sylpheed)