And so release has come and people are enjoying the game! While we tried to make it as flawless as possible, as always one or two gremlins managed to creep in (and they aren't all our fault, seemingly!)
- Some users are reporting slowdown when using menus. This is being investigated and feedback would be helpful. (See this thread
-- Possible workaround: if you are using multiple monitors, disable your extra monitors and run the game with only your primary monitor active.
- Some users are reporting crashes during area transitions. This is being investigated and feedback would be helpful. (See this thread
- While nearly all instances of the old shift-JIS code have been excised from the game, Sana has been a stubborn little girl and held on to a bit of it in one of her ability descriptions. Bad Sana, no cookie.
- During Towarin's exposition at one point in the game, Sana apparently decides to channel Chiffon and speaks like him for a moment. This is hilarious and somewhat adorable and we are tempted to leave this as a monument to Sana's silliness for all time.
- During a side conversation with Ellie, one of her text bubbles breaks an extra line.
- In the Steam version, issues with the Steam Overlay have been reported; these are being investigated.
Also, not an issue per se, but a question I've seen:
- If your analog stick controller is scrolling through options and whatnot far too quickly, open the options menu, go down to "Analog Gamepad", select "Analog Gamepad Sensitivity" and set it to high.