Author Topic: KATANA SWORD SNIPER Full Set Only $1900  (Read 3711 times)

jacksmithly

• View Profile
    • Email
KATANA SWORD SNIPER Full Set Only $1900
« on: September 07, 2011, 10:10:55 PM »
If you are looking for a full set of cheap golf equipments? Good news for you, we are engaged in golf equipments promotional activities. KATANA SWORD SNIPER Full Set Only $1900 including KATANA SWORD SNIPER 4WD Driver,KATANA SWORD SNIPER Fairway Woods #3 or #5, KATANA SWORD SNIPER i Irons. Now I would like to introduct the details to you!
KATANA SWORD SNIPER 4WD Driver with original use, precision casting technology of integration,  in the crown surface, the main body, the underside of a thin part of the implementation of treatment,  to form a very thin structure of the head of the SWORD SNIPER 4WD Driver, online golf shop produced in large bending moment hit. Spread the power of one hundred percent membership with ball, ball initial velocity generated unprecedented.
The new KATANA SWORD SNIPER Fairway Wood is different from other fairway woods.  It was designed to offset the goose neck (Gurippunekku) in the head, all count is ready without feeling, moreover, is significantly up Mari Tsuka, high trajectory lose to strong wind.
KATANA SWORD SNIPER i Irons 5-9PAS
The newest KATANA SWORD SNIPER i Irons is the new product of the Sword Sniper series after the the 4WD driver and Fairway Woods.  You will see a big difference in the head face through pictures. Yes, Sword,  this new iron set just like a sword. PING G15 Driver You will find it's good unity and fast speed when swinging. Moreover, you will be sufered with little impact due to it's thin face.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 10:19:46 PM by SpaceDrake »

SpaceDrake

• Administrator
  • Capitalism Ho!
    • View Profile
    • Carpe Fulgur LLC
    • Email
Re: KATANA SWORD SNIPER Full Set Only $1900
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 10:22:21 PM »
Okay, user banned and everything, naturally, but I just had to leave this thread open and undeleted because:

a) holy shit how did we attract golf ads

b) these are literally the most metal golf clubs I've ever heard of. KATANA SWORD SNIPER! SLAY YOUR FOES ON THE LINKS WITH A SWORD THAT CAN SNIPE YOUR ENEMIES FROM AFAR.

So yes, spambots: occasionally, they produce gold without knowing it.

dkellis

• Headsword.
    • View Profile
    • Moe Check
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 06:12:12 AM »
b) these are literally the most metal golf clubs I've ever heard of. KATANA SWORD SNIPER! SLAY YOUR FOES ON THE LINKS WITH A SWORD THAT CAN SNIPE YOUR ENEMIES FROM AFAR.

I can't look away. I mean, I'm not actually reading the spam text, but the very thought of KATANA SWORD SNIPER causes my brain to short-circuit from the sheer metal, every single time.

redlemon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 07:41:07 AM »
I thought it was a doujin game recommendation that was a bit on the pricey side.

TheSwordUser

• The most annoying person in the world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 02:42:23 PM »
So Sniper is gonna get Half-Zatoichi now? That would make him sorts of OP.

Oh wait, wrong forum.

QC

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 05:28:24 PM »
I thought it was a doujin game recommendation that was a bit on the pricey side.

I thought it was a katana... and here I had my credit card ready.

Okay, I didn't really... but I totally would have thought about it for all of 5 seconds, then realized that I don't have that kind of cash...

Tilla

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 10:13:31 PM »
This thread is old and all but I gotta say: You must find a way to reference this post in the future. Some inane item shop thing called the KATANA SWORD SNIPER or something. It must be done.

dorbabil

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 10:32:44 AM »
This thread is old and all but I gotta say: You must find a way to reference this post in the future. Some inane item shop thing called the KATANA SWORD SNIPER or something. It must be done.

Hah. I can see it now. In Recettear 2: The Return of the Walnut Bread, the most expensive item will be a golf club for 1.9 billion pix called the TACHI SWORD GUNNER (to avoid trademark issues) with the description "Unknowingly made of solid gold... But what does this even have to do with adventuring?"
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 10:35:24 AM by dorbabil »

Ultimate Chicken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 01:02:57 AM »

RenaTheArchmage

• Lunatic Elementalist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 05:17:47 PM »
It's okay, Carpe Fulgur's localizing, so it'll only be $1200 when it hits here.